Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Finally Here!

It's officially Call Day. It's only hours before the service. As I write this, my students are eating lunch, happily giggling and joking and completely oblivious to the importance of this day for me. I, on the other hand, am an internal anticipatory wreck. My stomach is tied in knots, and I'm currently glad that I packed a light lunch today.
Approximately 7 hours from now, I will finally know the information I have been waiting more than 4 years to know where Pete will get to be a pastor. While we think we might know where we are going, my presuppositions could change in an instant tonight. Even if they aren't, the journey ahead is still unknown.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment